Main Menu Panel
contains combination of controls like menu items, buttons and combo boxes. It is context-sensitive, which means that its content changes according to the actual working mode. The most important modes are described in detail in this chapter. In other working modes, this panel contains only a few controls like button, button, etc., and its usage is intuitive.
Mode#1 - Select and Transform
This is the basic working mode. When you launch Studio, it enters this mode by default.
Menu panel in Select and Transform mode contains following menu items:
- Open/Save/Export/Merge designs
- Commands to select objects in the design
- Access to settings and parameters of objects
- Import/Export/Edit picture
- Lettering tools and functions
- Commands to manipulate objects in design
- Commands to transform objects in design
- Commands to group and ungroup objects in design
- Commands to create complex objects
- Conversion of objects to another type
- Show/Hide objects, stitches, controls, etc.
- Advanced tools like Sew Simulator, Pattern Editor, etc.