This tutorial explains how to create a new design with only a few clicks.
Note: This feature does not replace Embird Studio, which offers true digitizing possibilities.
1 - Run Embird and click "Editor" menu to switch to Editor window.
2 - Click "Surprise Me!" button to insert randomly generated background image into Editor (Picture No. 1)
1. Click "Surprise Me!" button to insert randomly generated background image
3 - Click "*" button to alternate the image - replace it with other random image from the same category (Picture No. 2).
2. Click "*" button to alternate the shape
4 - It is possible to use "Insert > Font Engine Text" menu and insert background image created from TrueType font (Picture No. 3). Select some font, e.g. "Windings" (1) and specify which character (2) you want to use for background image. Finally, click "Insert as Color Bitmap" button to insert it into Editor (3 in Picture No. 3).
Note: This feature requires registration of Font Engine Plug-in
3. Insert TrueType character as Color Bitmap in Font Engine plug-in
5 - Redye colors in background image with ">" button (Picture No. 4).
4. Redye colors in background image
6 - It is possible to enlarge/shrink the size of Clipart in background image in case it is based on TrueType character (Picture No. 5).
5. Increase the font size - make the Clipart larger
7 - Convert color areas in background image to stitches (Picture No. 6).
6. Convert background image to stitches
8 - Select the "Fill" type of filling (Picture No. 7).
7. Select Fill type
9 - Choose pattern "Fill 6" and optionally specify other parameters of filling (Picture No. 8).
8. Specify parameters of filling
10 - Check the new design created from background image (Picture No. 9).
9. Image converted to stitches